Castle Butte Stamp!
Parkland Publishing announces that Canada Post selected our photo of Castle Butte in Saskatchewan’s Big Muddy Badlands as one of the outstanding features of Canada for its “From Far and Wide” stamp series for 2019.
Canada Post has issued the second set of stamps in the multiyear From Far and Wide series — its name inspired by a line in the lyrics of “O Canada” — that promises to take Canadians on an armchair journey to some of the most breathtaking and memorable must-see locations.
The nine definitive stamps, smaller stamps used mainly for mailing, cover off the new 2019 postal rates with five domestic-rate PermanentTM stamps, as well as stamps bearing US, International and Oversized rates, plus the single-purchase $1.05 rate. The 2019 edition of the stamp series offers fascinating views of the following destinations:
- Tombstone Territorial Park, Y.T.
- Athabasca Falls, Jasper National Park, Alta.
- Quttinirpaaq National Park, Nvt.
- Mahone Bay, N.S.
- Little Limestone Lake Provincial Park, Man.
- Castle Butte, Big Muddy Badlands, Sask.
- Smoke Lake, Algonquin Provincial Park, Ont.
- Mingan Archipelago National Park Reserve, Que.
- Iceberg Alley, Ferryland, N.L.
Released Janaury 14, 2019 it’s part of Canada Post’s From Far and Wide series, featuring 9 iconic Canadian landscapes. See the Canada Post Announcement here for how to buy these collectibles. https://www.canadapost.ca/web/en/blogs/announcements/details.page?article=2019/01/14/from_far_and_wide_re&cattype=announcements&cat=newsreleases