Community Futures Regional Relief and Recovery Fund for businesses
Regional Relief and Recovery Fund Eligibility
• Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises (SMEs) located in non-metropolitan regions (all areas served by Community Futures organizations) in Western Canada.
• The SME must attest to their ineligibility for other federal government COVID-19 support programming such as the Canada Emergency Business Account (CEBA) or the Business Credit Availability Program (BCAP)
• The small business must have been viable and not experiencing any liquidity or other financial difficulties as of March 1, 2020.
• The small business must have experienced a material adverse effect on business operations on or after March 1, 2020 as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
• Business established before March 1, 2020.
• Be a sole proprietorship, partnership (except professional services), corporation, social enterprise, or other similar organization.
• Operating expenses, payroll and other non-deferrable expenses which are critical to sustain business continuity.
Fore more information see the information sheet here and the Community Futures Website at https://cfsask.ca/south-central