Town of Coronach 2022 Seasonal Labor position:
The Town of Coronach is seeking a hard-working individual to join our Utility Team this summer. The Seasonal Labor position will work with the public works and utilities departments with the repairs and maintenance of Town property and equipment. This is a seasonal position for 40 hours per week for up to 18 weeks, including possible weekend on call assistance.
Salary: $19.00-24.00/hour (based upon experience and certifications)
- Report to the Town Superintendent except when placed under the supervision of another senior staff member by the Town Superintendent.
- Have a minimum of Grade 10 education
- Have a valid Class 5 Saskatchewan driver’s license
- Be able to operate machines-e.g. tractor, mower, truck etc.
- Have the ability to do minor service and maintenance on equipment as required.
- Have the ability to co-operate with fellow workers.
- Perform any and all tasks, related to the operation and maintenance of the Town, as directed by his (her) supervisor, e.g. mowing grass or weeds with a push mower, hoeing or cultivating trees, picking up garbage, operating tractors, trucks or other machines.
- Assist with the repair and maintenance of water and sewer system as required.
- Must be able to communicate well, both orally and in writing, to a variety of audiences, and possess strong customer service skills.
- Other duties as assigned by the Superintendent or CAO.
This position would start on May 16th, 2022. Hours: 7:00 am – 3:30pm, Monday – Friday, may include weekend and evening overtime and emergency call outs.
Please apply with resume and 2 references to the Town office by April 8th, 2022 by dropping off your resume and references to 212 1st Street East, Coronach, SK or by email to email@example.com.
Catherine MacKay-Wilson, Chief Administrative Officer, Town of Coronach