2019 Garbage & Recycling Calendar
These materials can go to the Amazing team at SARCAN
- deposit beverage containers including aluminum/tin cans, plastic bottles/jugs, glass bottles, cartons and juice boxes, refillable beer bottles
- milk containers including Milk, Buttermilk, Cream, Fluid Coffee Cream, Lactose-free Milk products, Drinkable Yogurt
- Computers and Monitors, DVD Players and VCR’s , Fax Equipment, Televisions, Telephones
- Household Paint - Interior and exterior: latex, acrylic, water-based, alkyd, enamel, and oil-based paints, All aerosols
- Varnishes and Urethanes (single component), Non-catalyzed and non-nitrocellulose Lacquers
- Stains and Barn, Fence, and Porch paints, Concrete paints , empty paint cans, Deck and Floor paints (including Elastomeric), Drywall paints, Primers, Undercoats, Driveway (non-tar based) paints and sealers, Block fillers, Stain blocking paints, Shellac, Wood finishing oils and stains, Rust paint, Stucco paint, Paints for metal, Wood and Masonry water repellants, Marine paint (containing no pesticides)
Redux’s Used Cooking Oil Recycling program
has started for the Town of Coronach. There is a bin at the Town Shop for the general public. If you have large quantities of cooking oil, please call the Office to arrange pick up.
ENVIROTECH’s Automotive Oil & Automotive Oil Container recycling
is available at the Town Yard. Used oil and oil containers can be dropped at the Oil Depot on the West side of the Town Shop’s Cold Storage building.
If you have a large quantity of clean green waste and need assistance, please call the Office to arrange pick up. 306-267-2150